Friday, August 8, 2008

Tim-Tams!

xoxo Adventure! Yaaaay!
Lastnight I was gonna write a blog but when I got home the power was out. It ws kinda creepy since I got home a little after 10pm so it was really dark and it had just rained so I could see the steam rising off the street. It sort of looked like a scence from a horror movie and I was waiting to hear groans and screams in the distance and then see zombies running at me ready to eat my flesh. But that didn't really happen. I waited around for the power to come back and watched a few episodes of Avatar on my laptop but then the battery started to go and the power still wasn't on. Then I fell asleep around 12:30, haven't gone to sleep that early in a while haha. But for some reason I still managed to wake up at 12:30 today.

Yesterday, during my 4 hour break in between classes I decided I was gonna go on an adventure! I looked on google maps for a World Market and found one a few metro stops away from where I was. The map wasn't very useful since I couldn't use the Satellite feature on it so I really had no idea where I was going. I just knew the general area where the Market was. When I got to Pentagon City I walked around for a minute and figured I should ask for some directions. So i asked this taxi driver and he told me it was on the other side of this giant mall. So I started to walk around and I ended up at this entrance to a parking garage which was pretty busy with cars going in and out. I really didn't feel like turning back around and going around the other way so I had to run to this little center island peice and then run from their to the other side of the street. I almost got hit by 2 cars too! I kept walking until I found this group of stores and then I saw the sign for the World Market. The first thing I obviously went looking for were some Tim-Tams, and I found them! I also bought some water from Iceland lol.

It was pretty hot outside and I was tired from walking so I sat down and started eating some Tim-Tams. My God were they delicious, I couldn't stop eating them. I almost ate the entire pack but decided I should save some of this deliciousness for later. Then I walked back to the station, going the opposite way this time so I wouldn't get hit by a car. But before I left I went and got some Texas BBQ food at this restraunt. It was awesome! For once I didn't have to settle for McDonalds which I hate and got to eat some real food.

I had a lot more to write than this but I forgot a lot since I couldn't write this lastnight D:
I'll edit this later if I remember anything. And my day pretty much just started so I don't have anything to write about for today. 

Benny Benassi rocks!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh lucky! I wish it were that easy for me to get to the World Market. I want some Tim-Tams, lol. And true, Benny Benassi does rock.

August 8, 2008 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger liagiba. said...

Omg, I want me some of that real food, not like McDonald's. BBQ's ftw! Well they cause cholesterol's problems, but are still yummy.

Hahah, you found the TIM TAMS! Woot! I'm planning to make a video about it with two other people(:

That was some adventure you had. You nearly got hit by two cars? WOW.

I hate how the power is out. It's scarier at night than the day.

August 8, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home