Thursday, December 10, 2009

TImes almost out...

I'm so screwed...

I have a portfolio review tomrrow at 5pm and I need 12 peices...I only have 7. I don't think I'll be able to pass with just 7 even if they're good and meet the standards my advisors are looking for.

If I fail the review then I fail my class that I've been working my ass off to make this magazine, which has been the only project we've had all quarter. I've spent so much time working on it that I've barely had time to work on other projects for my review.

On top of that I have to finish an animation for flash class and complete a website. I have till the 17th which I guess is enough time to finish it...if I don't finish one then I fail the class.

SHIT!

At this point I don't know what to do anymore...I just feel like everything is going down hill from here. I still have so much shit to do and I have less than 2 days to do it all.

I mean its not a bad thing to fail cus it just means I have to take the class over again but I'm not thinking about that. I'm thinking about the money issue. It cost shit tons of money to be in these classes and if I fail then that's just more money comin out of my parents pockets. I have yet to fail any class and I'd feel awful if I did. I'd feel even worse if I failed 2 classes...

I just don't get it...I feel like I've been working so much on stuff but at the same time I haven't gotten enough stuff completed.

These reviews are so frustrating and stressful...it just makes me hate art.

I'd seriously rather be in a gen. ed class writing a paper or studying for a final exam. I can't even describe how much work goes into just one project...it really shouldn't be that difficult but the teachers I have seem to make everyhting difficult.

I can't even explain what I want to right now...everything just feels like it's falling apart. I'm just so fuckin tired of this.

I don't mean for this to sound like a bitch fest but gaahh!

...everything i've done is going to be for nothing =_= ...why in the hell did I choose to go to this damn school...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ralphie Cellmate89 said...

dude i feel your pain but just keep on going man, you'll get through it.

i suggest to sort out which of all that is the most urgent (which looks like the portfolio). yikes

cant you use your other stuff? stuff that you might have done that might meet the reqs?

that's the life of a graphic designer man, no rest for the hard working.

good luck dude, stock up on caffeine and hunker down in front of the computer.

i agree about the failing (well the money part anyway) - being asian, a bare-pass means you've failed the family.

December 10, 2009 at 6:01 AM  
Blogger Murdoc said...

haha thanks Ralphie, I knew another graphic designer would understand :D

I actually found a few peices to put in my portfolio too. They're not great but it's better that than not having anything at all.

pullin' an all nighter tonight to get stuff done, i think i'll be okay =]

December 11, 2009 at 4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home