Saturday, December 5, 2009

Weird Dream!

Ok so I felt like writing this dream out before I forget it lol

So I was on this plane and I didn't know where I was even going, just that I was going to some place cool and have some fun :D

I'm by myself at this point in the dream but i'll meet up with others later.

When the plane lands and I walk outside I see that we're in Korea!! :D wooo!!

Yea I skipped the whole Korean terminal and just ended up outside in this Korean city lol.

It wasn't all city like though. Well I guess it was but not like skyscraper kinda city. It looked a little run down but looots of people were everywhere. There was also lots of bright colors from the signs on all the different shops. It was pretty neat looking.

So I'm walkin around and then I meet up with Jeremy! He's all like "hey lets go hang out and see what the others are up to". We walk to this overhang where this guy was cooking some kinda food. I don't remember why but I had to leave for a moment to go do or get something. 

Next thing I know this dude pops out and starts to mug me! He was really scrappy lookin with messed up hair a thick 5 o'clock shadow, a green jacket and greyish colored pants. He had a gun in his hand and I was like oh shih! I dont wanna die! So I pulled out my wallet and all I had was a few American dollars and one Korean dollar. Even though I have no idea what Korean money looks like  <.<

I tried to explain to the guy it had a lot of money on it cuz I couldn't speak in Korean so I was just like "big money! lots of monies!" and I was stretching my arms out to show there was a large amount lol xD

The guy left and I was like damnit! I have no money! I need to cancel my card now before he spends all the money on it!

I was also freaking out cuz I hadn't paid my school bill yet and I really needed that money to pay it.

I remember calling my Dad to tell him and he was just like go to the bank and tell them to cancel it. So I walked around looking for a Chevy Chase Bank and I couldn't find one. Guess they don't have them in Korea...or at least in the Korea I dreamt of.

Oh yea Jeremy was back in the picture at this time helping me look for a bank.

So I couldn't find one and some how I ended up going to my brothers school and staying there for a little while. Jeremy was gone and I didn't get to see any of my other friends :(

Idk what happened after that.

I remember sliding down a slide on a playground and there was a spider web at the end and I ran into it. And this guy sitting near the slide goes "oh no my friends" in the most monotone voice possible hahaha. But I got up and the web sprung back up and all the baby spiders were fine..except the ones crawling on me that I had to brush off. 

Then I ended up on FB  and one of my friends had a picture up where she was at a protest and her sign just said "aldfjal" so I commented on it "a;dsl;vldcmn;ofidlsj". lol!

yea...i have weird dreams that don't make any sense =]

1 Comments:

Blogger Ralphie Cellmate89 said...

ahahah that's an awesome dream
the last one made me crack up!

askdfj, lol

December 5, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home