Saturday, May 9, 2009

Simply Random

There are these birds that live in the corner of my house every year. The corner they live in is actually the corner of my room and sometimes I can hear them scuffle around or peck at the wood. Doesn't really bother me, they just need a home. Every year one of the baby birds falls out the nest...and of course its on the roof so its one hell of a fall. I don't like seeing dead baby birds who've never had the chance to spread there wings and the freedom to fly wherever. =[

This is a really depressing blog, so I'm going to end it with a joke. 

Q: Why do Giraffes have long legs?

A: Because they have smelly feet.

Haaaa Haaaa! Wishes!! :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww...



lol

May 10, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home