Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What a wonderful day of BLAH.

For the past few days I've just been recovering from my stupid ear infection. I'm not 100% better yet, but I'm gettin their. Saturday was definitely one of the worst days ever. Today I don't feel any pain, which is good but I still have trouble hearing people. The most I can hear out my left ear is mumbling and a lot of ringing. I feel like several people have told me the most important things in there life or told me there life story and I just nodded and said "Yep" as if I understood. Lol. 

Yesterday I turned in my final project for Computer Illustration which wasn't as great as I wanted it to be because I was running out of time. But I got it turned in and I'm pretty positive I passed the class with an A or B.

Woke up around 6am today which was a little later than I wanted. Kinda had to rush a little to get to school on time to take my Math final. I have no idea how I did on it cuz I was so tired and some of the problems I was just like "eh..C...B...A". But I don't really care what the final exam grade looks like because I know I passed the class. 

When I finished my test it was only 9am and I just headed to my next class. My teacher wasn't even in class today. She just left a box on the desk for us to put our final projects and other projects we didn't finish in. I finished and turned in 3 projects. I still don't have a camera which I mentioned in one of my other blogs so I couldn't do all the projects. I think I'm missing 2. I talked to my teacher a week ago about it and she understood my situation so I hope she isn't too harsh on me for not having all the pictures and whatever else she wanted. But I'm done with that class too and finished a little after 11am.

 So that gave me a little under 7 hours of pretty much nothing to do...er...nothing I wanted to do. I got a few things to finish for my next class but its whatevs. I still got 3 hours till that class starts and then 3 hours to finish them in class. Man today's been going by slow.

I went to this cafe and got a Philly cheese steak and a Nestea. Then went to the Library and fell asleep for a good hour. Woke up with a headache and was still tired as hell. So I went down to the Rite Aid to get a Pepsi Max but then noticed they had AMP. YES!! Haven't had one of those in a while. Drank some of it to wake up and headed up to the computer lab to write this blog. 

Sorry if this blog wasn't the most exciting blog...not like today was the most exciting day. Even though after today I'll have a week and a half to just chill, go look for a job, and watch Football. Cowboys are going down Cindy!!! Fosho!! So yea, I'm pretty glad this quarter is over and I'm done with these crap ass classes. Next quarter will be much better...hopefully...maybe...I dunno...we'll see.

I think I'm going to watch Heroes online and maybe watch a movie after that.

p.s. Smiley Kai is the shiz!


I hart this song.

4 Comments:

Blogger liagiba. said...

A week and a half off?! YAYYY. Reminds me of Jason's spring break. Have fun with that.

Glad that you're feeling better unlike last weekend :D

SmileyKai = Awesome<3

BOO TO REDSKINS!

September 23, 2008 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

ahha I KNOW WHAT NESTEA IS!

Dudee please eagles ftw. :]

switch teams while you can.

September 26, 2008 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger diemwitt said...

aww.
im glad your ear is kinda sorta better. have fun on your break!
we need to catch up sooooon.
:]

September 28, 2008 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A philly cheesesteak sandwich sounds so good right now..ahhh. I hope your ear infection clears up soon!

September 29, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home