Thursday, September 4, 2008

When I breakdance I break stuff.

Today I woke up at 5:45am and damn was I tired. I was all wobbly when I got out of bed and felt kind of light headed. Weird. After I took a shower though I felt a little more awake. I've gone all day so far without drinking an energy drink, amaaaaaazing! Well actually they just didn't have the kind I wanted at the Rite Aid...bummer.

Im still kind of tired and doze off every now and then but I found what can keep me awake. Breakdancing!! Well I wish I could breakdance atleast...but I can't. I've just been watching Breakdance videos on youtube for a majority of the day and those guys are awesome! So entertaining too. 

This is B-Boy Pop from the Gamblers Crew (South Korea)
B-Boy Pop
I like the Gamblers Crew the best, those crazy Koreans are crazy.
I think i'm going to start working out again like hardcore circuit training workouts. And start running again to so I can get back in shape. Then if my friend is still up to it we're going to find some breakdancing classes to join. I've always been interested in breakdancing but recently I've had the urge to really try it out. Haha I have absoloutley no moves at all right now, the best I can do is hold my body off the ground for a few seconds. But I guess its a start.

Since I've been watching breakdance vids that means I've been listening to a lot of music. One artist I found who I'm listening to right now is DJ Def Cut. I'll probably be listening to this guy for the rest of the week.

Here's one of his songs: 
Street Level - Def Cut

So yea other than that the beginning of the week has been pretty chill. Didn't have class on Monday and Tuesday so the weeks over for me already. Awesome!! My Birthday  is on Saturday and I'm probably just gonna go out to dinner with my family. Nothin really special. I expect to get a lot of money...er, a decent amount of money...to go get new shirts. I really like to buy shirts, so if I go shopping I pretty much just buy shirts. I made a bet with my friend that I wouldn't buy shirts or CD's until my birthday, and that was like 2 months ago and I made it!  :] 

Oh yea I told Cindy I'd go live on BlogTV on Friday and maybe Saturday cuz its my  birthday. How thats a gift to me I don't know but yea...hopefully it works. So i'll keep anyone who's online at the time informed if I do.

4 Comments:

Blogger liagiba. said...

You better INFORM us or else! >:]

I've been wanting to break dance too. It's just, I have no moves to even rock out there. I hope it all goes well :]

Now I feel dizzy.

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAYYY!

September 4, 2008 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger omarachli said...

yeah you better inform us you dumbnut!

also, I'll look out for the music and gamblers crew too!

happy early birthday

September 4, 2008 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger diemwitt said...

WHAAAAT.
did you ever go live?! X_X
awww like all of my friends breakdance, so its nothing new cause i see it so much hahah.
miss ya murdoc!

September 7, 2008 at 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seee that was a nice birthday present wasn't it? Even though I had to leave because blogtv + skype was murdering my computer, we all got to see face of a murky lochness ;)

But really, I'm glad you had a good birthday :)

Oh, and start breakdancing! I'd like to be able to have a breakdancer for a friend...AND it can be an excuse for you to post vids!

September 7, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home