Friday, September 12, 2008

Basshunter!

I'm in a techno music kinda mood! =D
Im Your Basscreator - NatashaCozta

So I haven't written a blog in over a week. Mostly because nothing exciting has really happened. I guess I just have a boring life. Well not really. Just a boring week. You know what's worse than a boring week. A slow boring week. 

Kind of a rough week too. I only have about a week and a half left of this quarter until I get a short break and then go back to school to start my 5th quarter. So I've been pretty busy trying to organize myself and get ready for finals and all this stuff. 

For my photography class I'm pretty screwed. My camera decided it doesn't want to take pictures anymore. And I still have 3 projects to complete in that class with only a week left. I took it to Ritz Camera and they said I should call Sony and see if they can fix it unless I want to wait up to 8 weeks to get it fixed. Wow, wtf! So I guess I'm either going to have to use old photos and BS my last few projects or find someone with a working but not so great camera to use.

On top of that I have an entire website to build and hope it works, and a really difficult Computer Illustration project to work on. Not sure why my teacher decided to give us a project he said would be time consuming at the end of the quarter.

But I guess I'll just have to work everything out and hope I don't fail any of my classes. I don't think I will though, I'm pretty good at getting things to work out in the end. Sometimes.

Earlier I watched 5 Centimeters Per Second which is an amazing anime. I love the animes that have those realistic qualities to them. I'm always amazed at how perfect everything is drawn and that someone actually created it. In a way it inspires me to do something artistic and create something. Anyways, the movie was really good even though it was kind of sad.

I also uploaded some photos I took over the summer onto flickr.com. I have like a few hundred photos so I didn't upload them all. So if you want to check those out and leave some comments you can :). Photos.

Oh yea and anyone in the path of Hurricane Ike, I hope you all make it out okay. Especially those who for reasons unknown decided to stay in Galveston, Texas and want to face a 20 foot storm surge. Yea...smart.

6 Comments:

Blogger omarachli said...

never heard of that anime. I'll go check it out RIGHT NOW! lol

school is such a drag, I'm always tired

September 12, 2008 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Ralphie Cellmate89 said...

dude you take awesome photos!

and yeah - i'm having that trouble too - today my computer decided not to let Adobe AfterEffects properly work and not let me even export my video.

i was due yesterday but i forgot about it. i tried to complete it all today but like i said - windows is proving itself to be the crappest OS in the world.

September 13, 2008 at 4:33 AM  
Blogger diemwitt said...

aww.
i love you murdoc! :]
hope your camera works

September 14, 2008 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger liagiba. said...

Chris! I love all photos :D they're awesome!

& I hope your camera works :/ Bleh.

Hurricane Ike's a bitch -_- I hope everyone else is safe too.

September 14, 2008 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger diemwitt said...

your comment was so cuute!
yeah totally fly down here :]
woo hooo college guy as a date :P
& my haircut looks like pooh.

September 14, 2008 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

OMG WHITE BOI LISTENING TO TECHNO.. gawsh what is this world coming too. haha

September 15, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home