Sunday, November 2, 2008

Such a Slacker

I've really been slackin on writing blogs and reading everyones blogs too. Damn I'm lazy, haha. I think I'm gonna try and get back into these and try and keep up with everyone else's blogs too :]

School's been goin by pretty quick and this week we're already getting ready to take our midterms. This quarter has been so much more chill than last quarter and I think grade wise I'm actually doing really good. Not too much homework to worry about and the classes aren't that difficult at all. I think the only problem I have in school is lack of sleep! When I'm really tired I tend not to talk to people for some reason. So these past few weeks I've gone through entire days and barley talked to anyone. Gosh, I'm such a social outkast haha. Usually by the end of the week I'm always lookin forward to heading up to UMD (University of Maryland) to hang out with friends and party and what not.

This Halloween weekend was pretty quiet. Didn't go up to UMD and just sat around the house and watched a couple movies and passed candy out to little kids. There was a lot of freakin kids this year too. I was afraid all the candy was gonna get eatin D: but fortunatley my mom always buys more than we need so we still have plenty of yummy delicious candy! Yaaay! After seeing everyone dressed up for Halloween I kinda wish I had dressed up as something. Next year I'm totally gonna get that Saw outift Jayther has haha.

Got a call from PacSun and they wanted me to come in for an interview which is awesome! I've only  been trying to get a job for the past 7 months and applied to ooh I'd say about 12 different places. Too bad they wanted me to come in for an interview on a school day so I hope they can get a new interview set up for a day I don't have school before they give someone else the job. That would totally suck...because then I'd have to kill someone...we wouldn't want that now would we.

Photobucket
A couple weeks ago I found out about this Japanese DJ/Hip-Hop Producer called Nujabes. I love the style of music he creates. Its like this jazzy hip-hop style. Really good stuff to just sit down and listen to while drawing, workin on some homework, or as the case was last night on Skype fall asleep too lol. Later I found out he helped create the soundtrack for this really cool anime called Samurai Champloo and now I've really gotten into that and just started watching the episodes on youtube.
Aruarian Dance - Nujabes 

This blog was kinda all over the place, no real order or anything. Whatever its the first one in almost a month, but like I said I'm gonna try and keep up with these and others more often so more to come hopefully.平和

6 Comments:

Blogger liagiba. said...

I've heard of Nujabes! A friend introduced me to that before. Didn't really listen to the music much, but this one is the one I'm more familiar with [I meant the song you have on your blog]. I was listening to it while help preparing for the fall festival.

You gotta stop being lazy and blog here and there ;]

Good luck on the interview, that is if it's still going on! Get me discounts from Pacsun!

Samurai Champloo...I think I've seen it but not fully.

Good luck on the midterms Murdy!

November 2, 2008 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

ahha dress up as an eagles fan for halloween next year. bhahha :D

you asian watching samurai champloo now, ill tell you the ending.. they all rot and die. nice ending. :]

November 3, 2008 at 4:28 AM  
Blogger omarachli said...

I'm definately gonna try listening to some nujabes when I have time! :)

samurai champloo? what kind of name is that HHAHHAHAHH.

finally you made a new blog

November 3, 2008 at 7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The word verification this time is "preells" and I thought it said Petrelli... HEROESSSSS!

Good luck with your interview. :3

November 3, 2008 at 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nujabes ftw. Great stuff! Also, I'M GLAD YOU'RE ALIVE AND BLOGGING. I mean, I know I talk to you on skype and all, but it's lovely to see that you have a life offline too! :D Haha jkjk.

November 7, 2008 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Mamas Secret said...

we are like two peas in a pod. when im tired i just sit when i normally sit and just look straight ahead and just i guess im thinking lol haha and ive been applying for jobs too, but no one wants me :[ lol like seriously i had like a lot of job applications i turned in and i only had 1 interview lol but they never called the next day. :[ but i also wans tat home so yeah poop :[

November 19, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home