Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oh dang this is a long one (that's what she said)

Has anyone ever noticed some of the women news reporters are actually pretty good looking. Especially those Spanish news reporters. It's not my fault that I notice it. I'm a guy, and they have their Jaythers just hangin out their. How can I not watch?! It is actually a good way to get people [guys] to watch the news....even if we aren't paying attention, lol.

EXAMPLE!!
 Photobucket Photobucket
SEE!! NOT MY FAULT!!
 
Anyways...

I've been watching the news lately because I'm pretty interested in this Vice President debate thats coming up. I'd really really like to see some of the answers Palin gives and if she is in fact even capable of being a good Vice President and possible President. Right now I don't see that at all and I'm gettin pretty tired of all these people on the news saying she's a qualified candidate when I don't see enough evidence to validate that statement.

Okay, not going to get into politics too much because I could talk about it all day.

Haven't really updated this in a week mostly because I've been lazy haha. I'm on break though, isn't that what I'm supposed to do? Although I really would like to get a job so I have something to do and even if I get bored atleast I'm getting paid to be bored.

I filled out a job application for PacSun and it would be so kick ass to work their. Discounts on clothes I like would be awesome. Oh and Jom said he's going to come to America, live at a homeless shelter and beg people for money so he can eat McDonalds all while trying to get the job before I do. LOL. Oooooh Jom.

I went to the doctors the other day for a follow up appointment and I feel 100% better now. Although when I got their I totally got blind sided and had to get 2 shots. 2!!! It was funny how the nurse asked if I wanted to get a flu shot as well and I was pretty much like, hell no! 2 is enough for me.

Went and saw Eagle Eye on Friday and that movie was actually pretty good. I was going to explain it to my friend and I really couldn't. All you can really tell someone about that movie without giving away any spoilers is what the movie trailer says. So if your interested in seeing it just go and see it haha, don't bother asking me what its about or anything.

Saturday I went to College Park to see a bunch of friends I haven't seen in almost a month. Had a great time up their hanging out with everyone and I'll probably go back up on Friday.

Sunday I watched the Skins beat Dallas! Heck Yea!!! Next team to BEAT is gonna be the Eagles on Sunday. They're going down Jason!!! lol 
Oh and Cindy totally lost the bet we made too so Sunday was a good day for me :]

Monday didn't do much. Watched Heroes which was really good. I'm glad I still understand whats going on even though I didn't see any of Season 2. I heard it sucked anyway so I guess I don't have to worry about seeing it any time soon. I'll just stick with Season 3 for now. Then I watched the Steelers/Ravens game. Suprisingly the Steelers won.

Today my parents went out of town for a couple days and I slept in till 1 and was still kinda tired when I woke up. wtf. Earlier I went out to get some dinner and there was a lot of lightning but no rain. I got a Philly Cheese steak and then went to BestBuy to get a new CD. When I came out of BestBuy it was pouring rain like crazy, I thought we were in a Hurricane. So I stood inside with some other people who didn't want to venture out in the storm until it calmed down. Got home at 9, ate my food and watched some television. Then I was about to get back on Skype but decided to listen to the new CD, which is awesome, and write this blog. I think I wrote enough that I won't have to write another for a few days or so.

I need to stop watching these politics haha. This stuff is getting intense. Bill O'Reilly is such a douche bag!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

ahhaha loser.. watch for the *debates* PERV! hahah.

Eagles will woop yo arse bitch!

IF YOU LOSE you have to start making videos on youtube! haha.

October 1, 2008 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger liagiba. said...

You're becoming like the actual JAYTHER now D: SICK PERVERTS!

Philly Cheese steak sounds nice to eat right now...:x

I'm glad you're feeling better and I question Palin's capability as well. I'm getting tired of her being on the news every freakin` day.

October 1, 2008 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger diemwitt said...

hahahah.
you're so hilarious murdoc.
hott news ladies. lmao! :]
your life sounds so much laid back than mine. pheww trade spots with me! and aww. if you asked me to homecoming, id definitely say YES! except save those cute ideas for asking girls on dates or something. girls like that ;] yess. we need to catch up soooon!

October 2, 2008 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger meidayy said...

CHRIS. you won this round. But I expect an acceptance video when I get around to making that "Cindy lost" video.

NEXT TIME!

heehehe I really shouldn't bet on things I don't even watch should I?

"Hi Chris! Umm...So who won the game?"

HAHA

October 3, 2008 at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home