Sunday, November 23, 2008

I had a good title to put here..but I forgot.

I finished my 5 page Psychology report on Sleepwalking in one weekend!! Victory is sweet!

I procrastinate too much and I probably could've written this paper a long time ago.

I wouldn't call it stress because I wasn't stressing over this paper at all but it feels really good to get this done. :D

Now all I have to look forward to doing is:

1. Get through class tomorrow. (lame)
2. Chillax on Tuesday. (probably do art stuff all day)
3. Make delicious pumpkin pie on Wednesday.(yummy!)
4. Go to a Hockey game on Wednesday night. (awesome!)
5. Enjoy Thanksgiving Holiday (double awesome!!)
6. Do whatever the rest of the week since I don't have school. (triple awesome!!!)

Oh yea and I definitley didn't get that job at PacSun because the guy never called me back after the interview. So yea...screw getting a job for now and I guess I'll worry about that another day.

Went and saw the new 007 movie yesterday and it was actually pretty good. I didn't understand everything I guess cuz I didn't see the previous movies but this James Bond was a BAMF!

I don't know why but I love this song. It's the song from the Gears of War 2 commerical if you've ever seen it and it's actually a really good song.

How it ends - devotchka

(Lyrics)

Hold your grandmother’s bible to your breast
Gonna put it to the test
You wanted it to be blessed
And in your heart
You know it to be true
You know what you gotta do
They all depend on you

And you already know
Yet you already know
How this will end

There is no escape
From the slave catcher’s songs
For all of the loved ones gone
Forever’s not so long
And in your soul
They poked a million holes
But you never let em' show
Come on its time to go

And you already know
Yet you already know
How this will end

Now you’ve seen his face
And you know that there’s a place in the sun
For all that you’ve done
For you and your children
No longer shall you need
You always wanted to believe
Just ask and you’ll receive
Beyond your wildest dreams

And you already know
Yet you already know
How this will end

You already know (You already know)
You already know (You already know)
You already know
How this will end

2 Comments:

Blogger liagiba. said...

omg, i love your title. :P

DUUUUUDE, thanksgiving is almost here. I am excited, like cereally.

HOCKEY GAME! Your friend who's a girl should be one of the guy for a night and smash beer cans on her forehead. LOL idk, i'm being ridiculous.

I haven't started on my hw, ahhhh. good thing I showered. I can get up early to study :D

AWW SCREW THAT GUY. You'll find another job that's right for you once you get your school work done :] Pacsun just wasn't meant to handle you.

November 24, 2008 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger mdiaz said...

man. talking about papers...if this strike didnt happen, i'd be done half of my assignments .. ugh !! shoot me.

November 24, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home