Sunday, July 19, 2009

Need Monies

   I wanna learn how to play the piano! :D

    ...but I need monies to buy a piano...

                       hmmmmmm

      I need a job so i can make monies..

                           *-sigh-*

   Only if someone were willing to hire me

 Lots of places are hiring...just not hiring me

                              =[

       Why is getting a job so difficult!?

     All my friends seem to be getting jobs...

 On my applications I even put I'm available
                       EVERYDAY!

Hmm...I hope to get one soon...I need monies

         So I can learn to play the piano =]

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Lol. Work at a fast food place, if no one calls. I mean it's really not that bad as one would think it is. I wish you luck. I need to buy me a piano too and a camera. XD

July 19, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home