Sunday, December 13, 2009

Another Weird Dream

By the way I passed my mid-review which is awesome! No more stressin out :D

You know usually when I dream I always think there's some type of meaning to it but this one..idk

I was in a house on some tropical island and I was with a group of people. I can't remember if there was anyone there that I knew. We were all given a list that had the profiles of some girls and were said we'd be given a girl to date. So I looked through the list and found one I thought would be a pretty cool girl to date. Then the girls walked in and we were paired up, turned out we didn't have a choice as to which girl we were paired up with, we had to take what we got.

yea yea I know this dream is hella weird..

So I got paired up with some girl that looked asian but she might of been mixed with some hispanic or something like that. She was pretty though...we hungout for a little while and got to know each other, I don't know the exact details of what we talked about. All I knew was that she still had another boyfriend...?

Then I dropped my phone and the people of the house gave me a new one. I didn't like the way it looked but they gave me another one since I didn't like the first one they gave me.

No idea why that was in my dream or what it represented haha.

Anyways..so my "girlfriend" and I went out for a drive and it had just rained so the air was a little musty and hazey. We drove down some road and saw a bunch of different car accidents from the rain. The most memorable one though was a gold limo that some how ended up in a tree....yea...idk.

Then we went out to dinner and talked and stuff.

It was weird cuz eventually we were treating eachother like we'd been going out for a long time. Although I didn't really know anything about this girl...or even her name o.O

In my dream I actually felt like I liked her too and cared about her and stuff. I think she had felt the same way even though she was still with her boyfriend.

Eventually my dream changed over and I ended up at the doctors office and my doctor was asking me all these questions and I didn't have the answers to any of them.

I forget what happened after that cuz I woke up.

lol

The End! :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol what a funny dream :P

December 16, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Mamas Secret said...

hey murdoc lol
duude ur dream is awesome
i cant remember where i had a dream as cool as this :}

December 20, 2009 at 5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home